What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to being a successful profitable tech
- Learn why you’re not making even close to the amount of money you should make in your business
- Learn how to read your customers instantly so you know if they are prospects for a big sale
- Learn how to thoroughly impress your customers so that you are a god in their eyes!
- Learn the tips on computer repair websites and what is vital to include on them
- Learn how to follow up with your customers and how that can boom your business
- Learn the one thing that will absolutely doom your income if you don’t do it!
- Learn what to say to customers to get them interested in products you have
- Learn the proper way to invest in your company and why you should do it
- Learn the books Chris has read to make even him a better salesman!
- Learn what you should absolutely never ever put on your invoices!
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Wise Technician scores 74.06/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://wisetechnician.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $79.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: wisetechnician.com you’ll also be taken through to wisetechnician.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)